HORSE Formula for Grass Hay 50 lb
Cal’s Horse Minerals for Grass Hay is specially formulated for horse owners who do not feed their equines alfalfa with their standard forage hay.
100% FREE SHIPPING!
All the Minerals and Vitamins needed for your Horse eating Grass Hay
- Daily Usage: 3 oz per 1000 lb. horse
- Composition : Dry loose granules
- Storage: Keep dry
- 50 lb = 266 servings
- 25 lb = 133 servings
Tip: Feed 3 ounces per horse per day, added to present concentrate/grain mix. If minerals and vitamins are not consumed, add applesauce, corn oil, rehydrated sugar beet pulp to concentrate/grain.
INGREDIENTS: MonoCalcium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, MonoAmmonium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Dried Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, D activated animal sterol (source of Vit. D3), Soybean meal, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chelate, Sodium Molybdate, Natural Flavoring (Licorice) , Vitamin B12, Sodium Borate, Choline, Biotin
Returns & Shipping
Return and Refund Policy: There are no returns.
Shipping: 100% FREE STANDARD SHIPPING.
Ample quantities of minerals and vitamins to account for deficits
- More than in any other product on market
- Aids in horses system producing own vitamins
Minerals are balanced for type of forage fed (hay, alfalfa or mix)
Ingredients are adjusted for the specific age and use
Balanced minerals for maximum utilization
- Each mineral reacts with other minerals either positively or negatively, thus the need for BALANCE to make for maximum effectiveness
- Minerals are in water-soluble format for maximum absorption
- Additional key minerals which are not present in other mineral supplements
Additional vitamins which are deficient in forage
Utilizes natural ingredients and flavorings
What these BALANCED Minerals and Vitamins DO
- Increases activity of all cells in body
- Improves all systems and parts of the body
- Balanced hind gut activity promotes cleaner guts which are unsuitable for parasites
- Also contains minerals and amino acids to promote bodies own production of vitamins
- Visible improvement in hoof and hair growth within 30 days
- Feeding microbial population bolsters the immune system
- Increased focus, calm and performance
- Improved joint support
- Maximum flexibility of muscles
- Decreases incidence of OCD
- Better Stamina
- Additional Lysine for foals and young horses